On 29 July 1981, Diana Spencer became Diana Princess of Wales by marrying Prince Charles. She will always be remembered as the Princess who worked to alleviate the world’s misery by championing major humanitarian causes.
- Date of the Solar Revolution: Wednesday, 1 July 1981.
- Age: 20 years old.
- Moon-Sun period.
- Position of the degree of the year: 9°40′ of Libra in an exact degree allotted to the Sun (natal position 9°40′ of Cancer)!
- Position of the degree of the day: 7°40 of Scorpio. This degree is in conjunction with the Ascendant of SR (to within 1°) and the Part of Fortune (of the SR) in Scorpio (to within 3°).
- Valorizations of the Solar Revolution:
- The Sun is the Master of the period.
- The Sun gets power on the degree of the year.
- Natal Mercury positions in the House VII and is the governor of this same House VII.
- Mercury (de SR) passes in transit the natal House VII.
- The Part of Fortune is situated in the House VII, in the solar sign of Leo.
Diana Princess married -Analogies
- The degree of the year (of the SR) positions in a degree of the Sun which also is the master of the period.
- The Sun is in analogy with the marriage, four times:
- By its nature, it represents the husband in a feminine birth.
- It is located in the natal House VII, that of marriage.
- It is in conjunction with natal Mercury which is the governor of the natal House VII.
- The Sun is the governor of the degree of the natal Part of Fortune in Leo located in the natal House VII. It is an indication of marriage which allows to live comfortably or be wealth.
- The degree of the day (of the SR) also is close to a degree of the Sun (9°40′).
- The degree of the day (of the SR) is in conjunction with the Ascendant (of the SR) and the Part of Fortune (of the SR). It is the determining factor in the personal fulfillment that Diana experienced thanks to this marriage which brought her wealth and enabled her to become the most famous woman in the world.
This entry was posted Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 à 6:10 pm and is filed under Happy or Unhappy, Love.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.