- In Indira Gandhi’s Horoscope:
On January 19, 1966 is situated at 4° 57′ of Scorpio. This degree of the day is conjunct with the Part of Fortune and the House IV. It is of very powerful force.
The degree of the year is at 5° 03′ of Virgo. It is of powerful force by its conjunction with the Ascendant. It is also conjunct with Mars.
The planetary period is Venus-Moon. The Moon is of powerful force as first luminary in a night birth.
Indira Gandhi elected Prime Minister -Analogies
- The Moon is of very powerful force as governor of Midheaven in Taurus in a night birth. Master of the period, it becomes the main determining of the profession.
In the Solar Revolution of 1965 (SR 1965):
On January 19, 1966 is situated at 4° of Scorpio. It is conjunct with the natal Part of Fortune and the natal House IV. It is of very powerful force.
The degree of the year is at 4° 17′ of Virgo. It is conjunct with the natal Ascendant and natal Mars. It is of Powerful force.
The planetary period is Venus-Moon still.
The Moon gets domination as master of the period. It is the most powerful planet as governor of the Midheaven.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- The Moon (of SR), master of the period is of conjunction with the natal Part of Fortune and the House VII (of SR). It is of very powerful force and so confirms its domination.
- The House XI (of SR) is located between the two Venus and the natal Moon. It is a triple happy analogy (House XI + double Venus of Beneficial quality in Capricorn) which gives the supporters and relationships needed to win an election.
- It is confirm by Jupiter (of SR) in natal House XI of very beneficent quality in Cancer, its sign of Exaltation, which gives succeed.
This entry was posted Thursday, May 30th, 2013 à 6:25 pm and is filed under Politics.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.