Margaret Thatcher mobilized her fleet from 5 April onwards. 114 English ships took part in this operation, most of the Royal Navy. South Georgia liberated on 25 April, which was widely approved by its 800,000 inhabitants. Her troops took three weeks to regain the Falklands (from 21 May to 14 June). But the losses were high, with more than a dozen British ships sunk or seriously damaged. This war left 293 British dead and at least 650 Argentinians. The defeat of the Argentine military precipitated the end of their dictatorship and led to the return of a freely elected government in Argentina.
- In Margaret Thatcher’s Horoscope:
On April 2, 1982 is positioned at 20° 25′ of Sagittarius. It is the point of convergence of the Sun (the Sun is at 19° 31′).
The degree of the year is at 3° 37′ of Cancer. This is the point of convergence of Venus (Venus is at 2° 05′). This degree is of Middle force in the House VIII. This position indicates the Mercury-Moon period.
Margaret Thatcher mobilized her fleet -Analogies
- The degree of the day is attributed to Sun. It is of Evil quality in Libra and of Powerful force.
- The Sun also is in conjunction with natal Mars and Mars in transit, of Very Evil quality in Libra, its sign of Detriment. Mars is the god of war in the ancient times.
- In Libra, the Sun is joint with the transit of Pluto, the god of death.
- The degree of the day is attributed to Venus. It is the governor of the House VII, that of war.
- The Moon is the master of period. It is of Middle quality in Leo and of Very Powerful force, joint with the Midheaven. It is located in House IX, that of abroad.
The most powerful astral energies are those of the planetary period attributed to the Moon. Of Very Powerful force, the Moon symbolizes international relations in House IX.
In the Solar Revolution of 1981 (SR 1981):
On April 2, 1982 is situated at 21° of Sagittarius. It is conjunct with Neptune of SR (22° 31′ of Sagittarius). Neptune is the god of the sea in ancient times. It also represents the Great Britain that dominates of the seas with its naval forces.
The degree of the year is positioned at 1° 31′ of Cancer. It is the point of convergence of Venus, governor of the House VII, that of the armed conflicts.
It is Mercury-Moon period still.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- Mars of SR culminates near the Midheaven at 25° 13′ of Leo. It is in conjunction of the natal Moon, master of the period Mercury-Moon. This configuration is in analogy with war (Mars the god of war) triggered by a foreign country (natal House IX) during the period.
This entry was posted Saturday, April 27th, 2013 à 9:24 am and is filed under Wars or Peaces.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.