- In Nelson Mandela’s Horoscope:
On April 27, 1994 is positioned at 12° 31′ of Aries in the House V. It is the point of convergence of Mars at its exact natal degree (12° 35′ of Libra). This degree is also jointed with the Part of Fortune and the transit of Mars in Aries.
The degree of the year is positioned at 6° 04′ of Cancer. It is conjunct with Jupiter and Pluto in the House VII. It announces the Sun-Sun period and 75,77 years old.
Nelson Mandela President of South Africa -Analogies
- Jupiter in Cancer is of Very Beneficent quality, in its sign of Exaltation, and of Very Powerful, jointed with the cusp of the House VII. Jupiter represents success and honor.
- Mars in Aries is of Very Beneficent quality, in its sign of Domicile. It is jointed with the Part of Fortune. It is of Very Powerful force (PF + Domicile). Mars is positioned in the House XI, that of friends and supporters. It is in analogy with friendship and relationship needed to win an election.
In the Solar Revolution of 1993 (SR 1993) :
On April 27, 1994 is positioned at 12° of Aries. It is conjunct with the natal Part of Fortune.
The degree of the year is conjunct with natal Jupiter, natal Pluto and the Moon of SR.
The planetary period is Sun-Sun still.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- The Moon (of SR) is of Beneficent quality in Cancer, its sign of Domicile. It is in analogy with popularity.
- The happy energy of natal Jupiter is in analogy with success.
- Jupiter (of SR) is in transit with the Midheaven (of SR) and with natal Mars. Of Beneficent quality, it improves quality of Mars in Libra (its sign of Detriment) and confirms his election victory.
This entry was posted Friday, April 5th, 2013 à 5:20 pm and is filed under Policy.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.