On March 4, 1952, Ronald Reagan remarried the actress Nancy Davis in Los Angeles. She was 30 years old and he was 41. They had two children. She met Ronald Reagan at her request a year earlier as president of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), an union of actors. In fact, her name was on a list of actors suspected to be communist. She asked him to act so that this homonym would not aggravate her situation. It was the time of McCarthyism in the United States. From 1950 to 1954, Senator Joseph McCarthy prosecuted all persons suspected of sympathy with Marxist ideology through parliamentary committees after nuclear bomb secrets were leaked to the USSR.
- In Ronald Reagan’s Horoscope:
On March 4, 1952 is at 15° 17′ of Sagittarius. It is of Powerful force conjunct with the Ascendant.
The degree of the year is set in 18° 34′ of Scorpio. It is of Powerful force in the House XI. At forty-one years, it announces the Sun-Venus period. Venus is of Powerful force in Exaltation in Pisces.
Ronald Reagan remarried Nancy -Analogies
- Venus is of beneficent quality in Exaltation in Pisces and of Powerful force. It is the goddess of love of the ancient times.
- The degree of the year, in Scorpio, is conjunct with Jupiter. Of beneficent quality, it generates the wish to legalize love.
- In the Solar Revolution of 1952 (SR 1952):
On March 4, 1952 is at 14° of Sagittarius conjunct with the natal Ascendant in the House I of SR.
The degree of the year is situated at 18° 14′ of Scorpio conjunct with the Ascendant of SR and natal Jupiter in the natal House XI.
Planetary period is Sun-Venus still.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- Venus, goddess of love, is also governor of the House VII of SR, that of marriage, located in Taurus.
This entry was posted Friday, June 20th, 2014 à 6:22 pm and is filed under Love, Ronald Reagan (Biography).
Both comments and pings are currently closed.