- In Winston Churchill’s Horoscope:
On July 17, 1917 is positioned at 24° 58′ of Libra. This degree of the day is in the House I, conjunct with Jupiter to one degree. Jupiter is of Powerful force as governor of the degree of the Sun.
The degree of the year is at 11° 26′ of Pisces in the House VI. It is of Feeble force. At forty-two years and seven months, it announces the Venus-Mercury period. Mercury is of Very Powerful force as governor of the Midheaven.
Winston Churchill Minister of Munitions -Analogies
- Mercury is the master of the period. It is of Very Powerful force as governor of the Midheaven and it is of Beneficent quality as governor of the Part of Fortune. It announces a professional event as governor of the Midheaven.
- The degree of the day is conjunct with Jupiter that is in innate analogy with the success and the professional sphere as governor of the degree of the Sun. It is of Powerful force and of Beneficent quality.
To conclude: The most powerful astral energies are directly related to professional success!
In the Solar Revolution of 1916 (SR 1916):
On July 17, 1917 is at 24° of Libra in the natal House I, in the House XII of SR and conjunct with natal Jupiter.
The degree of the year is at 8° 37′ of Pisces, in the natal House VI and the House IV of SR. It is a degree assigned at Sun (7° 44′).
The planetary period is Venus-Mercury still.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- The degree of the year in Pisces is conjunct with the House IV of SR and a degree assigned at Sun. It is in analogy with a professional activity (the Sun) in native land (the House IV).
- Natal Mercury, master of period, is conjunct with the Ascendant of SR. Mercury of SR is in conjunction with the two Suns. It means a personal opening (the Ascendant) through a promotion (the two Suns + Mercury governor of the two Midheavens and PF).
This entry was posted Friday, November 15th, 2013 à 2:44 pm and is filed under Politics, Winston Churchill (Biography).
Both comments and pings are currently closed.