In 1953, Queen Elizabeth II named him a Knight of the Order of the Garter. In 1958, General de Gaulle appointed him a “Compagnon de la Libération”. In 1963, he was honored as the first Honorary citizen of the United States by president John F. Kennedy on a decision of the US Congress.
Winston Churchill died on Sunday 24 January 1965 at 8 a.m., at 90 years old after suffering a stroke nine days earlier. On 30 January his state funeral was held at St Paul’s Cathedral in London, attended by an impressive number of monarchs and heads of state.
In Winston Churchill’s Horoscope:
On October 15, 1953 is positioned at 5° 44′ of Cancer. This degree of the day is conjunct with the Midheaven and the transit of Jupiter. It is of Very Very Powerful force because it is a degree assigned to Sun.
The degree of the year is at 24° 32′ of Leo in the House XI, conjunct with the House XII, the Moon, the transit of Pluto and Uranus. At seventy-eight years and ten months, it announces the Moon-Sun period. The Sun is of Beneficent quality thanks to Venus conjunction in Sagittarius. It is of Powerful force.
Winston Churchill Nobel Prize -Analogies
- The degree of the year is conjunct with the Midheaven in Cancer and the transit of Jupiter. Jupiter is of Beneficent quality thanks to its conjunction with the Part of Fortune although usually of Middle quality in Gemini, its sign of Detriment. Jupiter, of happy quality and the Midheaven are double determinants of this honor.
- The Sun, as master of the Period of Beneficent quality thanks to Venus conjunction in Sagittarius and of Powerful force, is also natural meaning of this distinction in relation to a creation (Sun, Venus) literary (the House III). Venus also is in analogy with friendship.
- In the Solar Revolution of 1952 (SR 1952):
On October 15, 1953 is at 6° of Cancer conjunct with the natal Midheaven and in the House XI of SR.
The degree of the year is at 20° 37′ of Leo conjunct with the natal House XII and in the House XII of SR.
The planetary period is Moon-Sun still.
The Plus of the Solar Revolution
- The degree of the day is conjunct with the Midheaven and is in the House XI of SR. It is in analogy with the support and relationship (H. XI) to acquire prestige and dignity (MH).
- The two Suns, masters of the Period, are conjunct with Mercury of SR. It is an omen of good news for the career for the year because Mercury is Governor of the two Midheavens.
- This last configuration is situated into the natal House III, that of the literary creation (Sun).
This entry was posted Tuesday, December 24th, 2013 à 5:56 pm and is filed under Happy or Unhappy, Winston Churchill (Biography).
Both comments and pings are currently closed.