At the beginning of his mandate the military situation was catastrophic. The Franco-British forces suffered the fiasco of the Battle of Dunkirk. They had to mobilize the entire British navy with 370 little ships, sailboats and fishing boats, to evacuate 338,226 soldiers from France between on 27 May and on 4 June 1940. Belgium stopped fighting on 28 May, Norway on 10 June and France on 22 June 1940. Within a month and a half, Winston Churchill found himself alone, the last sitting European leader to defend freedom. Under no illusions, he told the House of Commons on 13 May 1940: I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. He won the Battle of Britain, which ran from July 1940 to May 1941 in the south of England in less than a year. Londoners were hit hard by the bombing. The British air force, with 1,963 aircraft, was victorious over the Third Reich’s 4,074 aircraft.
In Winston Churchill’s Horoscope:
On May 10, 1940 is positioned at 2° 13′ of Sagittarius. This degree of the day is in the House II and conjunct with the House III and the Sun. It is of Powerful force.
The degree of the year is at 24° 06′ of Gemini in the House IX, conjunct with the Part of Fortune, the Midheaven, the transit of Mars, the Moon and Venus. It is of Very Very Powerful force.
At sixty-five years and five months, it announces the period Saturn-Saturn. Saturn is of Powerful force because it is in Aquarius, its sign of Domicile.
Winston Churchill Prime Minister -Analogies
- The degree of the year is conjunct with the Midheaven and the Part of Fortune. It is of Very Very Powerful force and it is determining of honors (MH) and fortune (PF). The transits announce that he obtained his responsibility to its popularity (the Moon), his bold initiatives (Mars) and its relationships (Venus).
- In Sagittarius, the degree of the day is conjunct with the Sun who is in analogy with dignity.
- In the Solar Revolution of 1939 (SR 1939):
The degree of the year is at 22° 07′ of Gemini, in the natal House IX, in the House XII of SR, conjunct with the Midheaven and the natal Part of Fortune.
The planetary period is Saturn-Saturn still.
The Plus of the Solar Revolution
- Saturn is the master of the period. It is of Beneficent quality in Aquarius, its sign of Domicile and of Powerful force. Saturn of SR also is of Very Evil quality in Aries, its sign of Fall, in the natal House VII, that of war and in the main House X of SR. It announces a very difficult year. Indeed, England has been defeated in Dunkirk (France) and had undergo the destructive bombing of Battle of Britain.
- The degree of the year is in the exact degree of the natal Part of Fortune, conjunct with the natal Midheaven. This is an omen of success.
- The Midheaven of SR is conjunct with the natal House VII, Jupiter of SR (of Very Beneficent quality in Pisces, its sign of Domicile) and the Part of Fortune of SR. It is the confirmation of a professional success in the year.
This entry was posted Friday, December 6th, 2013 à 4:24 pm and is filed under Politics, Wars or Peaces, Winston Churchill (Biography).
Both comments and pings are currently closed.