- In Winston Churchill’s Horoscope:
On November 6, 1899 is positioned at 24° 26′ of Scorpio. This degree of the day is conjunct with the House III. It also is conjunct with Mercury, the transits of Venus, Jupiter and the Sun.
The degree of the year is located at 21° 49′ of Sagittarius in the House III and conjunct with the House IV, the Sun, Venus (to within 0°13′), the transits of the Moon and Saturn. It is of Very Powerful force (Sun + the House IV). At twenty-four years and eleven months, it announces the Mercury-Mars period. Mars is of Very Evil quality in Libra, its sign of Detriment, but must be interpreted as of Middle quality thanks to its conjunction with Jupiter of Beneficent quality in Libra. It is of Middle force in the first House.
Winston Churchill published The River War -Analogies
- The degrees of the year and of the day are related to the House III, that of communication including books. They are both conjunct with the Sun, the main determinant of creative and professional activity.
- The degree of the year is conjunct with Venus in the House III. It is of Beneficent quality in Sagittarius. It is of Very Powerful force. The conjunction of Saturn, of Evil quality in Sagittarius must be interpreted as happy for this event because it is of Beneficent quality at its natal position in Aquarius and conjunct with the House V, the creations of the mind (Saturn).
- The degree of the day is conjunct with Mercury, the god of intelligence of ancient time. It is a natural analogy with the literary and journalistic activity. It also is governor of the Midheaven and the Part of Fortune. This is a harbinger of fame and gain an intellectual work or communication. The presence of Venus and Jupiter in Scorpio of Beneficent qualities ensures the success of this activity. This degree is of Powerful force.
- Mars is the master of the planetary period. It doesn’t interfere with this event because it is of Middle force.
The double conjunction of the astral energies determining an intellectual fact (Mercury and the Sun) and in connection with a creation (Sun and Venus) in the House III, that of the communication is in analogy with this publication.
In the Solar Revolution of 1898 (SR 1898):
On November 6, 1899 is at 25° of Scorpio in the House III of SR, conjunct with the natal House III and the House IV of SR. It is also conjunct with natal Mercury, Uranus of SR and the two Suns in Sagittarius. It is of Very Very Powerful force.
The degree of the year is at 17° 32′ of Sagittarius. It is in the natal House III and the House IV of SR. It is of Very Very Powerful force conjunct with the two Suns and the natal House IV. It is also conjunct with Saturn of SR and the two Venus.
The planetary period is Mercury-Mars still.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- At the degree of the day, the conjunction with natal Mercury in the House III of SR and the two Suns in the natal House III confirms an event of literary creation. The Suns with Mercury and the Houses III, give five analogies in this sens.
- At the degree of the year, its conjunction with the two Suns, the two Venus and even Saturn (governor of the House V) more the conjunction of natal Venus with Mercury of SR and the House V of SR give seven analogies portending an event of creation of the mind as a literary work, with a Beneficent quality (the two Venus) and a degree of Very Very Powerful force.
The Second Boer War began on 12 October 1899. It is set in 29° of Libra in the circle of the year. This degree is conjunct with natal Jupiter in the two themes. Jupiter is governor of the House VII, that of war and also conjunct with Mars, the god of war in ancient times, with a bad quality in Libra!
This entry was posted Friday, October 4th, 2013 à 2:48 pm and is filed under Winston Churchill (Biography).
Both comments and pings are currently closed.