Following the invasion of Poland on 1 September 1939, the United Kingdom, France, Australia and New Zealand declared war on Germany on 3 September. Winston Churchill was again given government responsibility as First Lord of the Admiralty and member of the War Cabinet on 5 September 1939.
- In Winston Churchill’s Horoscope:
On September 3, 1939 is positioned at 21° 16′ of Pisces. This degree of the day is in the House VI and conjunct with the House VII. It is of Powerful force. It is a degree under the influence of Venus (22° 02′).
The degree of the year is at 21° 01′ of Gemini in the House IX and conjunct with the Part of Fortune and the Midheaven. It is of Very Very Powerful force. At sixty-four years and nine months, it announces the period Saturn-Saturn. Saturn is of Powerful force because it is in Aquarius, its sign of Domicile.
Winston Churchill second World War -Analogies
- The degree of the year is conjunct with the Midheaven and the Part of Fortune. It is of Very Very Powerful force and determining of the professional domain (MH) and of luck (PF). Indeed, it is thanks to this new war that Churchill reappears at a high responsibility after ten years of policy erasure!
- The degree of the day in Pisces is conjunct with the House VII, the declared enemies and wars.
- The House VII is afflicted by transit of Saturn that is of Very Evil quality in Aries, its sign of Detriment. It is of Powerful force. Its position announces vicissitudes.
To conclude: On 5 September 1939, Winston Churchill was appointed First Lord of the Admiralty. This corresponds to 23° of Pisces. This is the exact degree of Jupiter (23° 35′). In Pisces, it is of Very Beneficent quality in one of its signs of Domicile! It is in analogy with success.
In the Solar Revolution of 1938 (SR 1938):
On September 3, 1939 is at 20° of Pisces in the natal House VI, in the House XII of SR and it is conjunct with the natal House VII.
The degree of the year is at 17° 37′ of Gemini, in the natal House IX, in the House II of SR and it is conjunct with the natal Midheaven and the House III of SR.
The Planetary period is Jupiter-Mars.
The Plus of the Solar Revolution
- The planetary period is Jupiter-Mars presents in the first House. They are in conjunction with the House VII of SR, that of wars and with Mars of SR which is of Very Evil quality in Libra, its sign of Detriment. Mars is the god of war in ancient times. With a very poor quality and a doubled power, the two Mars are conjunct with natal Jupiter, governor of the natal House VII. They also are conjunct with the House VII of SR, that of the declared enemies. The two Mars announce the World War II in this solar revolution.
This entry was posted Friday, November 29th, 2013 à 4:20 pm and is filed under Wars or Peaces, Winston Churchill (Biography).
Both comments and pings are currently closed.