Édith Piaf was confirmed as a success at the beginning of 1936. She recorded her first album for Polydor Les Mômes de la cloche which was a success. Her engagement at Gerny’s on the Champs Élysées was renewed week after week until the murder of her manager Louis Leplee, on 6 April 1936. A thug of Pigalle, the old neighborhood where Édith Piaf had begun as a street singer, shot him in the head. She was arrested for questioning for 48 hours and then released for lack of evidence. Despite the seriousness of the situation, her career continued in music halls as Bobino and the Europeen in the end of spring 1936. Thanks to her success of 1936, she met composers such as Raymond Asso and Marguerite Monnot who wrote several songs for her that confirmed her success which was achieved in less than a year from her engagement on the Champs Élysées.
- In Édith Piaf’s Horoscope:
On April 6, 1936 is set in 18° 16′ of Sagittarius. It is of Powerful force conjunct with Sun.
The degree of the year is located at 2° 19′ of Virgo. It is of Very Powerful Force conjunct with the Midheaven, Mars and close to a degree of Pluto. At twenty years and three months, it announces the Mercury-Moon period. The Moon is of Very Powerful force in the House VII for a night birth.
Édith Piaf success and crime -Analogies
- The Moon is the master of the planetary period. It is of Beneficent quality and a Very Powerful force in the House VII, that also of court cases. Its happy quality announces which justice did not worried her for this crime.
- The degree of the year is of Very Powerful force because it is situated at the Midheaven in the House IX. At 2° 19′ of Virgo, it is located near of the degree of Pluto (3° 35′). Pluto is in analogy with death. By the technique of derived houses, this degree in the House IX also means a crime (the House IX = XIIth house, that of crimes, counted from the…) against the manager (… the House X, that of leaders).
- The degree of the day is of Powerful force because conjunct with the Sun. He is also conjunct with Jupiter (by transit) of Very Beneficent quality, in Domicile in Sagittarius. This happy energy of Jupiter confirms that she has not been accepted by the courts as guilty because Jupiter is in analogy with the judiciary and justice.
- In the Solar Revolution of 1935 (SR 1935):
On April 6, 1936 is located at 18° of Sagittarius, in the natal House I and conjunct with the House III of SR.
The degree of the year is at 0° 58′ of Virgo conjunct with natal Mars, the natal Midheaven and the House XII of SR.
The planetary period is Mercury-Moon still.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- The degree of the year is conjunct with natal Mars which is conjunct with the natal Midheaven and the House XII of SR. The connection between the Midheaven and the House XII announces the crime (the House XII) against the manager of the cabaret Le Gerny’s (Midheaven = leaders).
- Moon as master of the period announces the end (in the House VIII of SR) of her contract (in the natal House VII).
- The degree of the day is situated at 18° of Sagittarius, it is of Very Powerful force conjunct with the two Suns and the two Mercuries. As Mercury is Governor of the natal Midheaven and also of the House XII of SR, it also represents the crime (the House XII) of her director (MC).
This entry was posted Friday, April 18th, 2014 à 5:41 pm and is filed under Edith Piaf (Biography).
Both comments and pings are currently closed.