In Winston Churchill’s Horoscope:
On June 23, 1953 is positioned at 13° 18′ of Pisces. This degree of the day is in the House VI, that of diseases. It is of Feeble force.
The degree of the year is at 23° 08′ of Leo in the House XI, conjunct with the House XII, Moon, the transit of Pluto and Uranus. At seventy-eight years and six months, it announces the Moon-Sun period. The Sun is of Beneficent quality thanks to its conjunction with Venus in Sagittarius. It is of Powerful force.
Winston Churchill brain stroke -Analogies
- The degree of the year is conjunct with the Moon, Pluto and the House XII. The Moon is the main luminary, it is of Powerful force in night birth. It is of Middle quality because it is in oriental position at the Sun. It is the meaning of the diseases by its quality and because it is located in the House XII, that of chronic diseases and hospitalizations. Pluto and Uranus announce upheavals and serve as amplifiers.
- The Sun in Cancer is of Middle quality and Mars of Very Evil quality in its sign of Fall. They are transiting the Midheaven. They are of Very Very Very Powerful force. Mars announces a major weakness because it is present in the House I, that of the body.
- The degree of the day is located in Pisces in the House VI, that of acute diseases. It is of Feeble force.
- In the Solar Revolution of 1952 (SR 1952):
On 23 June 1953 is at 13° of Pisces, in the natal House VI and the House VII of SR.
The degree of the year is at 20° 37′ of Leo conjunct with the natal House XII and in the House XII of SR.
The planetary period is Moon-Sun still.
The Plus of the Solar Revolution
- At the degree of the year, the presence of the two Houses XII, double the strength of their meanings. They announce a chronic disease and a hospitalization. Especially this degree is conjunct with the natal Moon that becomes of Very Powerful force by its conjunction with the Ascendant of SR.
- The degree of the day is in Pisces in the House VI, that of diseases. It becomes of Powerful force by its conjunction with the House VII of SR.
This entry was posted Monday, December 23rd, 2013 à 5:36 pm and is filed under Diseases, Winston Churchill (Biography).
Both comments and pings are currently closed.