- In Winston Churchill’s Horoscope:
On September 12, 1908 positions at 10° 54′ of Scorpio. This degree of the day is in the House II and conjunct with Mercury. It is of Very Powerful force as governor of the Midheaven.
The degree of the year is at 1° 38′ of Aquarius in the House V, conjunct with Saturn. It is of Powerful force (Domicile of Saturn). At thirty-three years and nine months, it announces the Venus-Mars period. Mars is of Very Evil quality in Libra, its sign of Detriment. It should be considered of Middle quality because it’s conjunct with Jupiter which is of Beneficent quality in Libra. Mars is of Middle force at the end of the House I.
Winston Churchill married Clementine -Analogies
- The degree of the day is conjunct with Mercury, governor of the Ascendant, of the Midheaven and of the Part of Fortune. It is an omen of personal development and happiness because the Part of Fortune is with a happy trine aspect (120°) with Jupiter in Libra of Beneficent quality which is the governor of the House VII, that of the contracts such marriage. Mercury, governor of the Midheaven and of the Part of Fortune, is in analogy with the famous place where the wedding ceremony took place, St. Margaret’s Church in Westminster.
- Mars the master of the planetary period is in analogy with wedding because it is conjunct with Jupiter, the governor of the House VII, that of marriage.
- Venus, master of the Grand Period is in natural analogy with wedding.
- The degree of the year is in the House V, that of love. Its conjunction with Saturn indicates a late marriage.
In short: Mercury governor of the Ascendant, of the Midheaven and of the Part of Fortune gets again the domination for this event. On 10 August 1908 took place the application for marriage, which corresponds to 8° of Libra in conjunction with Mars and Jupiter. Mars is the master of the period and Jupiter is governor of the House VII, that of wedding!
In the Solar Revolution of 1907 (SR 1907):
On September 12, 1908 is at 9° of Scorpio in the natal House II, in the House II of SR and conjunct with the two Mercuries.
The degree of the year is at 28° 07′ of Capricorn. It is conjunct with the two Houses V.
The planetary period is Venus-Mars still.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- The degree of the day is conjunct with the two Mercuries. This confirms the happiness (ASC + MH + PF) and the prestige of the event.
- Jupiter of SR is conjunct with the Part of Fortune of SR which itself is conjunct with the natal Moon in Leo. Moon of SR is in conjunction with natal Jupiter in Libra. This double analogy confirms the time of the wife (Moon) and of marriage (natal Jupiter governor of the natal House VII, of Beneficent quality in Libra and Leo).
This entry was posted Friday, October 18th, 2013 à 2:59 pm and is filed under Love, Winston Churchill (Biography).
Both comments and pings are currently closed.