In the September 2005 elections, her party, the CDU-CSU (Christian Democratic Union combined with the Christian Social Union of Bavaria) had only won four more seats than the SPD (Social Democratic Party). In 2005, Angela Merkel became Germany’s first female chancellor thanks to the grand coalition, a government agreement between the two major German political movements CDU-CSU and SPD. During her first term, Angela Merkel enjoyed a popularity rating of over 60%, a score never before achieved by an European head of government!
On 27 September 2009 the CDU-CSU won the parliamentary elections with 239 seats against 146 for the SPD, which obtained its worst score with a difference of 93 seats. She then governed as Federal Chancellor of Germany in a coalition with the FDP (Liberal Democratic Party).
On 4 December 2012 she was re-elected for her seventh term as federal leader of the CDU, for 97.9% of the membership vote. Her popularity in Germany reached a record high of 81% thanks to her handling of the euro-zone crisis. On Sunday 22 September 2013, she won her party, the CDU-CSU, for the third time with 311 seats against 192 for the SPD, with 119 more elected. Her former associates of the FDP disappeared, obtaining no elected representatives.
- In Angela Merkel’s Horoscope:
On September 22, 2013 is positioned at 26° 58′ of Gemini. This degree of the day is in the House VII. It is conjunct with the Part of Fortune which itself is in conjunctions with Mercury, Jupiter, the transit of Jupiter, the Sun and Uranus.
The degree of the year is at 20° 53′ of Aries which is conjunct with the House IV. It is of Powerful force (the House IV). At fifty-nine years and two months, it announces the Jupiter-Moon period. The Moon is of Middle quality in Aquarius and of Middle force in the House II.
Angela Merkel re-elected Chancellor -Analogies
- The degree of the day is in the House VII, conjunct with the Part of Fortune. This degree is of Very Powerful force (the House VII + PF). It is of Beneficent quality. The Part of Fortune is an omen of good luck.
- The degree of the year is conjunct with the cusp of the House IV in Aries with Mars as governor. It is of Powerful force (the House IV) and Beneficent quality.
- The Moon is the master of the Period. It is of Middle quality in Aquarius and of Middle force in the House II.
To conclude: It is at the degree of the day that we find the most powerful astral energies. The Sun in conjunction with the Part of Fortune announces this event of the professional domain. The positive energies of Part of Fortune, Jupiter and its transit give this great victory.
In the Solar Revolution of 2013 (SR 2013):
On September 22, 2013 is at 27° of Gemini. This degree is conjunct with Jupiter of SR and Mars of SR, the natal Part of Fortune, natal Mercury, natal Jupiter, Mercury of SR, natal Uranus and the two Suns. It is of Powerful force conjunct with the natal Part of Fortune.
The degree of the year is at 20° 04′ of Aries. It is in the House XII of SR and conjunct with the natal House IV. It is of Powerful force.
The planetary period is Jupiter-Moon still.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- The degree of the day is directly conjunct with Jupiter of SR, Mars of SR and the natal Part of Fortune. It is of Powerful force and of Very Beneficent quality because Jupiter is of Very Beneficent quality in Cancer and neutralizes the bad quality of Mars in Cancer. It is of happy quality and the power of the degree generates this new electoral victory.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.