Elizabeth II has been Queen of the United Kingdom since on 6 February 1952. On that morning, her father King George VI was found dead in his residence at Sandringham House. He died at the age of 56 of a coronary thrombosis. In February 1945 at the age of 18, she joined the Auxiliary Territorial Service with the honorary rank of lieutenant. She received training in driving and mechanics and was promoted to honorary lieutenant colonel after five months’ training. She married Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark on 20 November 1947. The coronation took place on 2 June 1953 in the presence of Prince Charles and Princess Anne, their first two children.
- In Elizabeth II’s Horoscope:
On February 6, 1952 is positioned at 21° 04′ of Virgo. This degree of the day is of Middle force at the end of the House VII.
The degree of the year is at 8° 13′ of Sagittarius in the House XI and jointed with the Midheaven. It is of Very Powerful force. Two and a half months before his twenty-sixth year old, it announced the Mercury-Jupiter period. Jupiter dominates as master of the period and as governor of this degree. It is of Beneficent quality in Aquarius and of Very Beneficent quality in Sagittarius, its sign of Domicile.
Elizabeth II Queen -Analogies
- The degree of the year jointed with the Midheaven is the determining sector of the professional sphere and dignity.
- Jupiter, its governor and master of the period, is in analogy with success and honor. It is called the Greater Beneficial planet by the astrological tradition.
- In the Solar Revolution of 1951 (SR 1951):
On February 6, 1952 is at 21° of Virgo. It is of Middle force and is conjunct with Saturn (of SR).
The degree of the year is situated at 4° 37′ of Sagittarius. It is conjunct with the two Midheavens. It is of Very Very Very Powerful force.
The planetary period is Mercury-Jupiter still.
The astral energies are the same, it is Jupiter as master of the Period and governor of the degree of the year that gets domination.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- The degree of the year is conjunct with the two Midheavens, it is of double force.
- The degree of the year is in House IX (of SR), that of foreign travel. When she became Queen on 6 February 1952, she was an official visit to Kenya.
- The Ascendant (of SR) is in conjunction with natal Jupiter, heralding success.
- The Part of Fortune (of SR), conjunct with the natal Moon, omens luck and good fortune in the year.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.