In Franklin Roosevelt’s Horoscope:
On March 17, 1913 is positioned at 11° 36′ of Capricorn. This degree of the day is in opposition to the Moon and on a natal degree attributed at the Sun (11° 08′). It is conjunct with the transit of Jupiter in Capricorn of Middle quality in its sign of Fall. It lies at the end of the House IV and it is conjunct with the House V. It is of Powerful force thanks to Sun.
The degree of the year is at 26° 18′ of Scorpio. This degree is assigned to Mercury (27° 12′) and Mars (27°). It is of Feeble force in the House III. At thirty-one years and one month, it announces the Mercury-Sun period. The Sun is of Very Powerful force in Aquarius.
Franklin Roosevelt Assistant Secretary -Analogies
- The Sun is the master of the period. It gets domination because it is of Very Powerful force and a Middle quality in Aquarius thanks to its conjunction with the Part of Fortune. It is a natural determinant of the professional domain.
- The degree of the day is under the double influence of the Sun and Jupiter. The Sun gives its force at this degree.
Note: His re-election in 1912 was made under the same astral energies: Mercury-Sun period and the degree of the year at 24,65° of Scorpio.
- In the Solar Revolution of 1913 (SR 1913):
On March 17, 1913 is at 10° of Capricorn in the natal House IV and conjunct with the Midheaven of SR.
The degree of the year is at 25° 44′ of Scorpio in the natal House III and the House VIII of SR.
The planetary period is Mercury-Sun still.
The Plus of the Solar Revolution
- The degree of the day is conjunct with the Midheaven of SR that is determinant of the career, with Jupiter of SR which is an omen of success. It announces a satisfying remuneration in the House XI of SR because Mars of SR is of Beneficent quality in Capricorn, its sign of Exaltation.
- The Part of Fortune of SR is conjunct with the two Suns, which is an omen of good fortune and the increasing income in the year.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.