In Franklin Roosevelt’s Horoscope:
On November 6, 1928 is positioned at 10° 28′ of Scorpio. This degree of the day is close to the degree of the Sun (11° 08′) and conjunct with the transit of the Sun in the House II. It is of Powerful force thanks to it.
The degree of the year is at 6° 41′ of Aquarius. This is the exact degree of natal Venus (6° 04′ of Aquarius) in the House V. It is of Very Very Powerful force thanks to its conjunctions with the Sun, the Part of Fortune and also because it is in the degree of Moon in night birth. At forty-six years and nine months, it announces the Mars-Saturn period. Saturn is of Powerful force because it is situated in the degree of the Moon in night birth. It is of Middle quality in Taurus thanks to its conjunction to Jupiter which is of Beneficent quality.
Franklin Roosevelt governor -Analogies
- The degree of the year is conjunct with the degree of natal Venus. Venus is conjunct with the Sun that characterizes the career and the Part of Fortune which symbolizes luck. The Sun and the Part of Fortune also are conjunct with Mercury, governor of the Midheaven, determining sector of profession. These conjunctions Venus, Sun, Part of Fortune and Mercury are major analogies with the occupation. It is of Very Very Powerful force (PF + Sun + Moon degree).
- The degree of the day is influenced by the transit of the Sun. It is of Powerful force.
- Saturn is the master of the Period. It is not connected to the event.
In the Solar Revolution of 1928 (SR 1928):
On November 6, 1928 is at 7° of Scorpio conjunct with the Ascendant of SR and in the natal House II.
The degree of the year is at 3° 14′ of Aquarius in the natal House V and the House III of SR.
The planetary period is Mars-Saturn.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- The degree of the year is conjunct with the House IV of SR which increases its strength. It is of Very Very Very Powerful force.
- The Ascendant of SR is positioned in conjunction with the degree of the day, which favors this success.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.