In Franklin Roosevelt’s Horoscope:
On March 17, 1905 is positioned at 5° 36′ of Sagittarius. This degree of the day is attributed to the Moon (6° 14′), Venus (6° 04′) and Saturn (6° 05′). The Moon gets domination because it is of Very Very Powerful force at the Midheaven and in Cancer, its sign of Domicile.
The degree of the year is at 20° 18′ of Libra at the end of the House I and conjunct with the House II. Mercury and Venus are the governors of this degree of Middle force. At twenty-three years and one month, it announces the Mercury-Mercury period ending 31 March 1905. For the end of period the astral energies merge, we interpret the Mercury-Venus period which follows, because Mercury has no affinity with the wedding. Venus is of Very Powerful force (conjunct with the Part of Fortune and a degree of Moon in a night birth).
Franklin Roosevelt married Eleanor -Analogies
- The degree of the day is attributed to the Moon that gets domination because it is of Very Very Powerful force. It is of Very Beneficial quality in Cancer, its sign of Domicile. It symbolizes wife in a masculine theme.
- Venus is the selected master of the period. It is of Very Powerful force and of Very Beneficent quality in Aquarius thanks to its conjunction with the Part of Fortune. It is in natural analogy with marriage.
Note: Their first meeting took place in December 1902 before 21th anniversary during the Sun-Moon period. This confirms the great influence of the Moon that symbolizes Eleanor.
- In the Solar Revolution of 1905 (SR 1905):
On March 17, 1905 is at 4° of Sagittarius in the natal House III and in the House VII of SR.
The degree of the year is at 19° 44′ of Libra conjunct with the natal House II and the House VII of SR.
Planetary period is Mercury-Mercury.
The Plus of the Solar Revolution
- Venus of SR and Part of Fortune of SR are conjunct with the natal House VII, that of marriage. Venus also is the natural meaning of wedding. The Part of Fortune announce a rich wife.
- The degree of the year in Libra is conjunct with the House VII of SR, that of marital unions.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.