After the armistice of 11 November 1918, Franklin Roosevelt planned the demobilization and left the government in July 1920. A year later, he was paralyzed in both legs.
In Franklin Roosevelt’s Horoscope:
On September 19, 1918 is positioned at 7° 34′ of Leo. This degree of the day is conjunct with a degree dedicated to the natal Moon (6° 14′) and the square of Saturn in Taurus. It is conjunct with the transit of Neptune. It is of Very Powerful force (Moon + the House XI).
The degree of the year is at 21° 05′ of Sagittarius. This degree is in opposition to Mars (27°) and it is into the degree of the House IV. It is of Powerful force thanks to the House IV. At thirty-six and seven months, it announces the Venus-Saturn period. Saturn is of Powerful force because it is situated in the degree of the Moon in night birth, in the House VIII.
Franklin Roosevelt Spanish flu -Analogies
- The degree of the day forms a square with Saturn. It is conjunct with the cusp of the House XII, that of chronic disease and of Very Powerful force. The House XII is in conjunction with the transit of Saturn, of Very Evil quality in Leo, its sign of Detriment. Saturn also is governor of the House VI, that of acute diseases, located in Aquarius.
- Saturn is the master of the period. It is of Powerful force and an Evil quality in Taurus. In the House VIII, it means vicissitude.
- The degree of the year is in opposition to Mars and of Powerful force. Mars is of Evil quality in Sagittarius. It is at his return home (the House IV) after a travel (Mars conjunct with Moon, governor of the House IX) when he contracted the disease.
- Conclusion: Saturn, the natural determining of vicissitudes and diseases, has four valuations relative to when the disease appeared :
- As a point of convergence of the degree of the day, located in Leo where it is of Very Evil quality and forms a square with its native position;
- As the master of the Period;
- By transit on the cusp of the House XII, that of disease which is conjunct with the degree of the day;
- At its natal position, it is located in the House VIII, the major downs of life. It also forms a square with the Sun which is conjunct with the House VI, that of acute diseases.
In the Solar Revolution of 1918 (SR 1918):
On September 19, 1918 is at 6° of Leo in the natal House XI and the House II of SR.
The degree of the year is at 18° 14′ of Sagittarius, conjunct with the natal House IV and the House VI of SR.
The planetary period is Venus-Saturn still.
The Plus of the Solar Revolution
- The degree of the day is conjunct with Saturn of SR of Very Evil quality in Leo and in the exact degree of the natal position of Saturn. It is conjunct with the natal House XII, that of chronic diseases.
- Natal Saturn, master of the period, is conjunct with the House XII of SR.
- The degree of the year is in the House VI of SR, that of disease.
- The Midheaven of SR is positioned in the natal House VI.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.