- In Adolf Hitler’s Horoscope:
On October 8, 1908 is situated at 15° 28′ of Capricorn. This degree of the day is of Feeble force in the House III. It is conjunct with the Moon, in its sign of Detriment, with Jupiter, in its sign of Fall, and with the transit of Uranus.
The degree of the year is at 28° 25′ of Cancer in the House IX and conjunct with the Midheaven. It is of Very Powerful force. At nineteen years and a half, it announces the Venus-Saturn period. Saturn dominates as master of the period. It is of Very Evil quality in Leo, its sign of Detriment. It is of Very Powerful force.
Adolf Hitler twice failed at the Fine Arts Academy -Analogies
- Saturn, the master of the period, is of Very Evil quality and of Very Powerful force. It is in analogy with the failures and the problems of social integration at the Midheaven.
- The degree of the year is in the House IX, that of the higher education. Associated with this unfortunate Saturn, it means the failure of his higher education.
- The association Venus-Saturn as planetary period also is in analogy with this event because Venus symbolizes the arts and Saturn the failure when it is of bad quality.
In the Solar Revolution of 1908 (SR 1908):
On October 8, 1908 is at 14° of Capricorn. It is of Powerful force in the House VII (of SR). It is conjunct with the natal Moon in Detriment, natal Jupiter in Fall, the Moon (of SR) in detriment and Uranus (of SR), in the natal House III.
The degree of the year is at 26° 19′ of Cancer. It is conjunct with the Midheaven and Jupiter (of SR). It is of Very Powerful force.
The planetary period is Venus-Saturn still.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- The degree of the year is in the first House (of SR), which confirms that he tried to live his vocation.
- The degree of the day is conjunct with natal Jupiter in Fall, which confirms the lack of luck. It also is conjunct with the two Moons in detriment, which bodes illusion.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.