- In Adolf Hitler’s Horoscope:
On October 14, 1918 is positioned at 5° 56′ of Pisces. This degree of the day is of Middle force in the House V. It is a degree influenced by Pluto (6° 12′).
The degree of the year is at 13° 29′ of Virgo in the House XI and conjunct with the House XII. It is of Powerful force. At twenty-nine and a half, it announces the Mercury-Saturn period. Saturn is of Very Evil quality in Leo, its sign of Detriment. It is of Very Powerful force conjunct with the Midheaven.
Hitler wounded by mustard gas -Analogies
- Saturn is the master of the period. It is of Very Evil quality. It is in analogy with greatest afflictions and bad times.
- The degree of the year is conjunct with the House XII, that of periods of erasing and hospitalization.
- In the Solar Revolution of 1918 (SR 1918):
On October 14, 1918 is at 5° of Pisces. It is of Powerful force by its conjunction with the Part of Fortune (of SR).
The degree of the year is at 11° 19′ of Virgo. It is situated in the Houses XI (natal and SR) and conjunct with the House XII (of SR) and Mars (of SR).
The planetary period is Mercury-Saturn still.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- Saturn (of SR) is conjunct with the two Midheavens. It creates a major event in the year because it is the master of the period.
- Mars (of SR) is in conjunction with the degree of the year. It is of Evil quality in Virgo. It presages of dangerous activities during the year.
- The degree of the day is conjunct with the Part of Fortune (of SR), which itself is conjunct with Venus (of SR). Venus is in Pisces with a Very Beneficial quality, in its sign of Domicile. This happy combination allowed him to survive this new wounding. It is in analogy with the decoration he received. Natal Venus of Very Beneficial quality in Taurus (in its second sign of Domicile) and with a conjunction at the Sun, governor of Midheaven, generates sympathy of senior officers.
- Hitler and the First World War
He was wounded in the thigh on 7 October 1916 at the age of 27 and a half during the Mercury-Jupiter period. Jupiter is of Feeble force in the House III and of Medium quality in Capricorn, its sign of Fall. It loses its protective power. Compared to the human body, Jupiter represents the liver and thighs!
He began the First World War by the period of Mars and he ended with that of Saturn, two planets of Very Evil qualities, the two most difficult in his chart.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.