This crime served his popularity because it was interpreted as the will of God, President Ronald Reagan had to survive to accomplish a great destiny.
- In Ronald Reagan’s Horoscope:
On March 30, 1981 is set in 20° 37′ of Taurus. It is of Powerful force conjunct with the Moon in nocturnal birth.
The degree of the year is situated at 29° 23′ of Pisces. It is of Powerful force conjunct with the Part of Fortune. At seventy years and one month, it announces the Saturn-Mercury period. Mercury is of Middle force at the end of the House I.
Ronald Reagan a shot near the heart – Analogies
- Mercury, master of the period, is of Middle quality in Capricorn in House I. It represents the killer who shot against president Reagan as governor of the House VII, that of the declared enemies. But Mercury of Middle quality in Capricorn can also interpreted of Beneficent quality in House I, an happy house. He remained alive because the House I characterizes the body. He succeeded to surmount this bad time in few weeks.
- The degree of the year has a semi-sextile (30°) to Saturn. In Aries, it is of Very Evil quality in its sign of Fall. It is signifying of this major affliction.
- Part of Fortune in conjunction announces the VIP treatment he got as President-elect.
In the Solar Revolution of 1981 (SR 1981):
On March 30, 1981 is positioned at 21° of Taurus in natal House V and of SR.
The degree of the year is situated at 28°44′ of Pisces in natal House III and conjunct with House III of SR.
The planetary period is Saturn-Mercury.
The plus of Solar Revolution
- The Ascendant of SR and the Part of Fortune of SR are conjunct with natal Mercury. These energies amplify the protection for his life.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.