- In Albert Einstein’s Horoscope:
On July 9, 1909 is positioned at 4° 24′ of Sagittarius. This degree of the day is conjunct with the natal Moon. It is of Feeble force.
The degree of the year is at 9° 57′ of Leo. It is of Middle force.
The planetary period is Mars-Sun. The Sun is of Beneficial quality thanks to its conjunction with the Part of Fortune. It is of Very Very Very Powerful force (the Midheaven + the Part of Fortune).
Albert Einstein doctor honoris causa -Analogies
- The Sun is the most powerful star at the Midheaven therefore the main determinant of career and promotion. All other data are feeble or middle forces.
In the Solar Revolution of 1909 (SR 1909):
On July 9, 1909 is situated at 4° of Sagittarius. It is conjunct with the natal Moon, which itself is joined to the Moon of SR.
The degree of the year is at 8°31′ of Leo.
The planetary period is Mars-Sun still.
The astral energies are the same, the Sun, master of the period, gets domination.
The plus of the Solar Revolution
- The Sun rises in strength because it is conjunct with the cusp of House VII of SR and with Venus of SR in Pisces, its sign of Domicile. It is of Very Very Very Very Very Powerful force (natal MH + natal PF + H. VII of SR + Venus of SR + the two Suns).
- Venus of SR is conjunct with the Sun and with the Midheaven. It improves the quality of the Sun and brings success through relationships and friends.
- Part of Fortune of SR positioned at the Midheaven of SR is an omen of good luck for the year.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.